Funding: We are currently supported by an ERC Starting Grant on the project: “BigBayesUQ: The missing story of Bayesian uncertainty quantification for big data”.
Events: Workshop on Theory for scalable, modern statistical methods (5-7th of April, 2023 at Bocconi University, Milano).
Current goup members:
- Wouter van Loon (jointly with Mark van der Rooij and Marjolein Fokkema, 2017-),
- Lasse Vuursteen (jointly with Aad van der Vaart and Harry van Zanten, 2019-),
- Geerten Koers (jointly with Aad van der Vaart, 2019-),
- Dennis Nieman (jointly with Harry van Zanten, 2020-),
- Francesco Pozza (informal, supervision of two thesis projects jointly with Daniele Durante, 2021-).
Former group members:
- Stefan Franssen (PhD student, jointly with Aad van der Vaart, 2018-2023, first position: Postdoc at Oxford),
- Amine Hadji (PhD student, jointly with Aad van der Vaart, 2016-2022 , first position: Lecturer at Leiden University)
- Azeem Zaman (PhD student, informal, supervision of one thesis project, 2018-2022)
- Stephanie van der Pas (PhD student, informal, supervision of two thesis projects jointly with Aad van der Vaart, 2015-2017, currently Assistant Professor at VUMC)